There is more to responsible concealed carry than getting your license and strapping on your firearm.
First, it would be best if you thought before you reacted. That shoving match on the dance floor could result in you being charged with assault. It would be best if you planned to stay out of trouble. Cutting through that dark ally to get to your car could result in you having to defend yourself with your firearm. Responsible concealed carry is a new lifestyle.
This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to live that unique lifestyle.
There are three pillars of self-defense; avoid, escape, and defend. This course provides you with the knowledge to develop the skills to avoid the need to defend yourself by planning your daily activities.
The course also teaches you to react to ongoing situations to avoid putting yourself in dangerous situations.
If you cannot avoid a dangerous situation, the course teaches you how to escape the situation by identifying different escape methods.
If you cannot avoid or escape, the course provides you with the information you need to defend yourself.
This coverage includes things such as:
- Firearm operations
- Defensive ammo selection
- Defensive shooting fundamentals
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters and the Aftermath
- Gear and gadgets Developing basic and advanced defense skills.
- Florida Concealed Carry Rules and Regulations
- The course concludes with a trip to the range, where you will complete the shooting requirement of the Florida statutes.
If you are not familiar with firearms or your shooting skills are weak, we will work with you to bring you up to the level required by the state of Florida.
If you do not have a personal firearm, we can arrange for you to have access to a firearm to complete the shooting requirement.
- Taught by USCCA Certiﬁed Professionals
- Built for Those Who Want to Responsibly Protect
- Become Your Family’s Ultimate Protector
- Carry With Conﬁdence
- Become Empowered To Defend You And Your Family During A Self-Defense Incident
- Feel More Conﬁdent Handling a Firearm
- Your Journey to Firearms Conﬁdence Starts Here
- Students with little to no experience in environments related to firearms wishing to complete the required training for a Florida Concealed Weapon license
- 5 hours of classroom lecture and hands-on practice
- 1-hour range practice and certification
This class was very informative and very fun! He also offers a lot of hands-on training. I highly recommend this class to anyone wanting to get their concealed carry permit. – Amy Donnelly
“This is a five star class. Mr. Vancil was knowledgeable, personable in his presentation, and experienced. Appreciate the time he especially took with my wife at the range. We both left the course empowered and with much more confidence having a deeper understanding of our roles as patriot protectors. Would take the course again. Money and time well invested. – Jim H